Volunteer at an event
A fun and rewarding way to help your community!
- Event set up (6:30-11am)
- Information booth staffer (10:45am-6pm)
- Donations collector (11am-6pm)
- Event break down (6-8pm approx)
- Driving larger items (requires a larger vehicle - eg. truck or pickup
- Fetching benches around the neighborhood before/after events
We're looking for team members
Join us in helping to put the events together
ISS is organized by members of the Inner Sunset community, including neighbors and merchants. We're a grassroots team, usually between 5-7 people, that values not only producing great events but also enjoying working together. We love organizing these events! If you have attended an ISS before and want to be part of keeping them going, get in touch with us.
About the ISS team
- No prior event organizing experience is required. All you need is to be a good at working in teams, a solid communicator, and a willingness to be an active member
- We meet 5-10 times a year as a whole group
- Meetings are informal and usually involve snacks and drinks and last 1-2 hours
Contact us on email@example.com or 415-731-1139 (Adam) to find out more.