We're looking for team members!
Join us in helping to put the events together
Inner Sunset Sundays (ISS) has reached a critical point: New team members are needed if the events are to continue.
ISS is organized by members of the Inner Sunset community, including neighbors and merchants. We're a grassroots team, usually between 5-7 people, that values not only producing great events but also enjoying working together. We love organizing these events! If you have attended an ISS before and want to be part of keeping them going, get in touch with us.
About the ISS team
- No prior event organizing experience is required. All you need is to be a good at working in teams, a solid communicator, and a willingness to be an active member
- We meet 5-10 times a year as a whole group
- Meetings are informal and usually involve snacks and drinks and last 1-2 hours
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-731-1139 (Adam) to find out more.
BE A VENDOR
Sell something, share information, or something else.
At this time, no further events have been planned. If you have been a vendor with us before, you'll be notified about future events. If you have not been a vendor with us, sign up for the ISS Newsletter (see left).
- Reach an average of 1,500 attendees per event
- All booths close to the busy 9th & Irving intersection
- Exposure on the Inner Sunset Sundays website
- Be a proud part of the Inner Sunset community
What vendors get on the day
- A 10 x 10ft full-day booth space
- Listing on the Inner Sunset Sundays website
- Support on the day
- Pre-event support on logistics and making your booth special
For-profit (non-food): $150
For-profit (informational only): $100
Food: Contact us for rates
Non-profit organizations: $50
Canopy without sides (10' x 10'): $100
Canopy with sides (10' x 10'): $110
Table (8' x 30" rectangular): $10
A. Your application
IMPORTANT: We rarely accept vendors just handing out flyers. Please offer something memorable. See here for more information.
1. A booth application does not mean automatic acceptance. We have to contact you back with a definite Yes before you are accepted. This is a juried event and we select vendors based on the uniqueness and quality of their offerings (get tips here) and on how willing you are to provide a memorable and interactive experience at an ISS event.
2. Disclosing booth location. If your application is accepted, your booth location will be disclosed shortly before the event. You will also receive listing on the Inner Sunset Sundays website and personnel support on the day (for questions, emergencies, etc).
3. Paying your booth fee. We accept fees by check, paypal, or cash. If your booth application is accepted, we will provide payment information. You may only set up your booth on the day if you have paid your fee.
4. Safety. Vendors are responsible for their own safety and that of the customers and products within their booth space.
5. Cancellation due to bad weather. If the event at which you are vending is canceled or postponed due to bad weather, you will receive either a refund or an automatic space to the next event at which you are available, depending on your preference.
B. Your booth at the event
1. Your booth space. Booth spaces are 10 x 10 ft. Vendors must provide their own canopies, tables, and chairs or may rent them through us. No electricity will be provided.
2. Transferring and dividing up your booth space. Booth spaces may not be transferred to other vendors without approval from the Inner Sunset Sundays organizers. You can share your booth with other vendors but you must let us know who before the event.
3. Set up. Set up starts from 3 hours before the event. Vendors may drive up to their booth spaces but must move their vehicles from the street before 30 minutes from the event’s start. Please leave a sign on your vehicle’s dashboard with your organization’s name and cellphone #.
4. Break down. Don’t start breaking down until the end of the event (5pm).
Volunteer at an event
A fun and rewarding way to help your community!
- Event set up (6:30-11am)
- Information booth staffer (10:45am-6pm)
- Donations collector (11am-6pm)
- Event break down (6-8pm approx)
- Driving larger items (requires a larger vehicle - eg. truck or pickup
- Fetching benches around the neighborhood before/after events