Reserve a booth
Sell something, share information, or something else.
- Reach an average of 1,500 attendees per event
- All booths close to the busy 9th & Irving intersection
- Exposure on the Inner Sunset Sundays website
- Be a proud part of the Inner Sunset community
What vendors get on the day
- A 10 x 10ft full-day booth space
- Listing on the Inner Sunset Sundays website
- Support on the day
- Pre-event support on logistics and making your booth special
For-profit (non-food): $150
For-profit (informational only): $100
Food: Contact us for rates
Non-profit organizations: $50
Canopy without sides (10' x 10'): $100
Canopy with sides (10' x 10'): $110
Table (8' x 30" rectangular): $10
A. Your application
IMPORTANT: We rarely accept vendors just handing out flyers. Please offer something memorable. See here for more information.
1. A booth application does not mean automatic acceptance. We have to contact you back with a definite Yes before you are accepted. This is a juried event and we select vendors based on the uniqueness and quality of their offerings (get tips here) and on how willing you are to provide a memorable and interactive experience at an ISS event.
2. Disclosing booth location. If your application is accepted, your booth location will be disclosed shortly before the event. You will also receive listing on the Inner Sunset Sundays website and personnel support on the day (for questions, emergencies, etc).
3. Paying your booth fee. We accept fees by check, paypal, or cash. If your booth application is accepted, we will provide payment information. You may only set up your booth on the day if you have paid your fee.
4. Safety. Vendors are responsible for their own safety and that of the customers and products within their booth space.
5. Cancellation due to bad weather. If the event at which you are vending is canceled or postponed due to bad weather, you will receive an automatic space to the next event at which you are available. We do NOT issue refunds in the event of bad weather but we will give you a free space at a future event.
B. Your booth at the event
1. Your booth space. Booth spaces are 10 x 10 ft. Vendors must provide their own canopies, tables, and chairs or may rent them through us. No electricity will be provided.
2. Transferring and dividing up your booth space. Booth spaces may not be transferred to other vendors without approval from the Inner Sunset Sundays organizers. You can share your booth with other vendors but you must let us know who before the event.
3. Set up. Set up starts from 3 hours before the event. Vendors may drive up to their booth spaces but must move their vehicles from the street before 30 minutes from the event’s start. Please leave a sign on your vehicle’s dashboard with your organization’s name and cellphone #.
4. Break down. Don’t start breaking down until the end of the event (5pm).
** If you have problems with the below form contact us. **
Participate at an event
Play music, Organize an activity, Or....?
We'd love to hear from you! Contact us at 415-295-5610.
Volunteer at an event
A great way to help your community!
- Event set up (6:30-11am)
- Information booth staffer (10:45am-6pm)
- Donations collector (11am-6pm)
- Event break down (6-8pm approx)
- I have a larger vehicle that can be used for set up / break down
- Fetching benches around the neighborhood before/after events
- Sign me up for ANYTHING
Join the ISS team
Be part of the team that puts together the events
About the ISS team
- Being on the team is fun!
- We get together about once every 2 weeks (or weekly as we get closer to events)
- Meetings are informal and usually involve snacks and drinks
- We try to ensure that everybody is doing something they enjoy
Call us on 415-295-5610 if you'd like to come to a meeting.